A 20-minute ride on a banana will make you feel as you are in tropics! You will twist, turn, maybe jump the waves and guess what!! YOU WILL FALL IN THE WATER
Kids are joining you? The ride is great for ages 3 to eternity. Health and weight restrictions are strictly enforced.
Prepare to get wet and possibly soaked!
- 3-11 Years Old
Adrenaline in Miami: Jet Boating as the Exhilarating Maritime Experience
Are you looking for pure fun and adrenaline Miami rush? Are you ready to ride on azure waters at unbelievable speeds with 360-degree twists? Then, you are in the right place to start making your dreams come true. There are many adrenaline activities in Miami, and each of them is worth a try. They are different but have a key point in a common – incredible amount of extreme and spree.
Adrenaline Junkie Miami Jet Boat tour: Service You Deserve
Adrenaline junkie Miami jet boat tour is a seamless experience in terms of both emotions and service.
- The boats are new and a crew clean and check them thoroughly before taking passengers aboard. They are powerful and fast enough not to meet but to exceed expectations. They have two turbines and much horsepower to perform daredevil jumps and spells on the water.
- The drivers are aware of Miami Beach attractions. They let you not only enjoy the scenery of the big beautiful buildings, the mansions of the rich and celebrities but also learn much interesting about them, as well as about other sights around.
- The guides ensure a great time with a generous amount of crazy spins and turns but in a safe way.
- Awesome music that is pumping accompanies a super fun ride.
- Multiple departure times every day don’t ruin your other plans concerning cool things to do in Miami.
The adrenaline junkie in Miami is one of the safest extreme water sports. You can do it with kids or take older relatives with you. The entertainment is under rigorous regulatory control, and the vessel meets the very highest safety standards and inflating life jackets. Getting wet is the only danger that’s why you’d better put on a swimwear or casual clothes.
Go in for the adrenaline jet boat ride of your life to have an awesome experience of high-speed running with your family members or friends. Enjoy and learn landmarks between the boat’s tricks. Buckle your seatbelts for an amazing tour on a superfast vessel and full-throttle behold the power of the wind.
Things to Know Before You Book
- Maximum weight per person: 300 lbs
- Be prepared to get WET and possibly SOAKED.
- Kids need to be at least 3 years old AND 36″ tall to ride.
- An adult MUST accompany any person 14 years old and under.
- Kids under 18 MUST have a parent or guardian to sign the waiver for them.
- We don’t allow women who are pregnant. We highly recommend that people who have back or heart problems do not go on any of our rides. If you have any other health conditions and aren’t sure if you should ride, contact your doctor before doing the activity.
- Route and duration subject to change depending on weather conditions.
- Cancellation policy applies.
- Check our FAQ for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
🥇 What Are Jet Boats Used For?
ᐈ This watercraft matches high-speed riding and operating in shallow waters. Larger vessels are suitable for entertaining tourists. The boats are used for diving, snorkeling, and other water activities since they lack an external propeller, potentially dangerous for divers. It’s easy to trailer or tow jet boats, if necessary.
🥇 What Is Jet Boat Cavitation?
ᐈ A twig in the jet drive can cause a loss of thrust, so-called cavitation. The pump intake pressure decreases so much that the suction pulls the water apart to create cavities. It’s crucial to maintain the motor, removing all the debris from it to avoid clogging and cavitation, as a result. Besides, it’s critical to make the impeller and the engine match.
🥇 How Does a Jet Boat Work?
ᐈ The jet boat sucks in the water and forces it out, creating a propulsive thrust. The latter makes the boat propel forward. In other words, no propeller is attached to its stern. A high-velocity jet stream’s discharge is powerful enough to cause a reaction force in а different direction.